Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Intimacy..Or..IN-TO-ME-SEE....day 4

Todays word..........Intimacy.........See into my Heart........In to Me See......... The words are from The Who: but imagine God..your higher power..or whomever you BELIEVE in is saying these words to you.........

See Me...Feel Me...Touch Me...Heal Me...See Me.....Feel Me....Touch Me...Heal Me....Listening to you, I get the music....Gazing at you, I get the heat....Following you, I climb the mountain....I get excitement at your feet....Right behind you, I see the millions.....On you, I see the glory....From you, I get opinion....From you, I get the story....Listening to you, I get the music....Gazing at you, I get the heat...Following you, I climb the mountain...I get excitement at your feet...Right behind you, I see the millions...On you, I see the glory....From you, I get opinion...From You..... I get the story........

HEART HUGS,


2 comments:

  1. Aww, Coleen, I can hear your song...it is leading you to peace from within.... making you stronger each day!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Queenie, could also be said "to" God.
    Love
    Marcie
    ps..the word virification was.. proptup!

    ReplyDelete